Freitag, 17. Juli 2015

Wonder Child: Prelude to a possible Apocalypse Challenge

 
 

Sul Sul!

 

I love the Sims 2 Apocalypse Challenge by Pinstar, so when I saw rules for The Sims 4, I wanted to try.

 
So I started with making a Wonder Child.
 

Nevertheless, I think Sims 4 still lacks a lot of content that made the Apocalypse so hard to live through in the Sims 2. It just isn't the same... it's not nearly as harsh.

So I didn't play much with that household afterwards
(he got a wife and all, but then I kinda left it).
 
It's still in my library though,
I might retake it when I see fit.
 
 
 
 
 
The to-be parents of the "Wonder Child": Rose and Alex, chosen for their excellent genes
and child-raising skills.














 
The "Wonder Child" is born!
Welcome to the world,
Apollo Apoca.
 

 All the joy and pride of his parents, Apollo soon grows up to be a happy child.
 


 From early childhood on,
skill-building is all he does all day.
 


 He is particularly interested in cookbooks.
 





 At this point, he still paints his future life in bright colors.
 



 Given the exclusive attention of his parents, Apollo grows up a brilliant child and teen.
 

 His interest in cooking gets more and more overwhelming.
 




 Until he masters the kitchen. And wrecks it.
 

 His parents grow older and so will he soon...





Time to grow up and move out of the parents' tight embrace...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
but....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
... he washes up in a very different world than he expected to find.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen