Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2015

ALMOST REALITY: Ooooommmmm... exploring wellness

 
 
 

Sul Sul!

 

 

Sometimes a sim just needs to relax a bit...

 
 

... but I got the feeling that just a rose petal bath won't do today.

 
I need the full pampering of a wellness center...
 
... so I'm off to check out those new places they've been setting up in the neighborhood.





 My first stop is "Perfect Balance". Let's see!
 
 The wooden interior gives a very calm and cozy feeling!
 
 
 After an aromatherapy massage with lotus flower oil,
I feel like reborn...
... and confident to face the world outside
with loads of inner calm.
 
 
 I have a chat with a pretty massagist called Zoe...
 
 ... and refresh with a fizzy fruity drink. Mmmm!
 
 
 They care about hygiene here. Top!
Maybe I'll get a hand- or foot-massage sometime later.
 
 But first I sink into deep relaxation in the sauna.
 
 
 There's a yoga course.
But I'm a bit clumsy.
 
 I settle for some meditation and wonderful incense.
 
 
 
 Feeling deeply relaxed, I visit "Center of Center".
 
 The mud soak feels wonderful.
 
 Afterwards, a honey-milk-and-oats bath that leaves my skin smooth and beautiful.
 
 All is wonderfully perfect until I spot a face I know from somewhere.
Can that be...?
MADHUR PATEL is working here as a massagist?

 Maddy once was a crush, but he's really not worth anything,
not my time and much less my money... sorry Center of Center,
seems you just lost a customer!

 Before I leave, I take a quick escape to their sauna to forget the unpleasant encounter.
 
 
 
 



 Next on my wellness day is the Aham Ashram,
which features an amazing meditation garden on the roof.
 
 Oh, and a nice aquarium in the foyer.
 
 Calm in midst of nature!
 
 But first, let's practice some yoga.
 
 
 Aham Ashram offers a large variety of refreshments. Big plus!
 
 And of course nothing beats meditating in the rooftop garden while the evening falls.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The wellness day was great, but back at home,
the stress soon got me a little tense again.
 
 I decide to buy some incense and a meditation seat for my home.
 
 And I try to make meditation with incense a daily practice.
 
 Although many days, I still prefer reading.
Can't change a bookworm.
 
 After a while I also discover yoga as a great way to unwind.
 
 
 
 
 

But of course,

 

the most surefire way still is a relaxing lavender bubble bath.

 

 

 

 

 

Mmmmmm...

 

stay tuned for more of my adventures!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen