Samstag, 18. Juli 2015

(The Sims 3) Memories: How we got our dream family home

 

 

Sul Sul!

 

 

Thought I'd show you my family home from the Sims 3

(I never played Sims 3 much.

I'm an addict to Sims 2, I love Castaway and I am getting really hooked on Sims 4,

but I can't seem to quite like Sims 3).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
 So my boyfriend Tuff and me were living in a tiny house in The Sims 3.
 
We didn't have much,
but we had each other,
and we were happy.
 

 












 
Tuff was working at Landgraab's.
 
 
 
 
We were dreaming of having a bigger house,
but when it got too small for us,
we just went outside.
 
 
 
 
We were very surprised to travel to the Future
and find our descendants to have a rather decent home.
 
 
 


While away in the future, Tuff whisked me away to a very cozy place.



And then he went down on his knee. 




My bachelorette party was fun and I heard Tuff had a blast, too!




 
I even managed to lose some weight before the big day.






FOREVER.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We returned back home in the Present to find it was Christmas.
 
And Tuff's auntie Edna had a very special wedding present for us:
She was giving us a house!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Of course it was summer until it was officially ours, but it was awesome.
I particularly loved the backyard.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
The nursery was soon filled with our little sunshine, Aurora.
 
More were soon to come.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We were living our dream. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen