Montag, 27. Juli 2015

ALMOST REALITY: Myself and my friends (Part I)

 

Sul Sul!

 
 

I think it's high time you get to know a bit more about me,

Kirancilla.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 I'm a 30-year-old female who loves colors, books, and sweets.

 I spend quite some time in front of the computer...
playing Sims, of course,
but also surfing the web,
staying in contact with friends,
or writing.
 
In real life I work in production and write,
but in Sims 4 I write and own this wonderful venue.
STARCENTER
is bakery, boutique and photo studio all in one building,
and until today I run it on my own.
 

 
You should know I got quite a sweet tooth.


 ... so sweet delicacies are my life.



 
MY FRIENDS




Heinz and Sunny are the typical couple who met to never be apart again.
They are my very bestestest friends.
 




 
Heinz is an easygoing and calm foodie. It's really simple to get along with him.
He's a great guy and a perfect match to Sunny, even though it might not seem so.
They complement each other.
Sunny is the life of the party.
Cheerful and confident, there's not much that could bring down her mood.
She sometimes talks too much, but it's always fun to listen.  
 Of course I am always welcome in their comfy home to have a chat and spend some time.
 And with my bestie, we never run out of conversation themes.



 My sister Michaela is crazy and sweet.
 In the Sims 4, she lives in a lovely caravan surrounded by nature.
But don't be deceived by the peaceful look of it...
 ... Michi the barwoman sure knows how to spice things up!



 Another close friend is Aurelia.
She is rather shy and a little perfectionist,
but super nice.
 
 
 
 
You'll surely hear and see more of them as I continue playing!
 
And you'll also get to know more friends of mine!
 
 
 
 
 Getting back to Sunny and Heinz, I'd like to tell you a bit more about Heinz...
 

 The bloke works at the hospital.
 He used to do things like bringing food and cleaning...

 ... but now that he got promoted he does tests and stuff on the patients.

 Yeah, and analysis.
 
 Nurse Heinz is very popular. He's like a big teddy bear, comforting the patients.




 
THE SPECIAL ONE




Forgot to tell you about that special one...
... my not-so-secret crush...
... my impossible love...
... my sweetz...
 
<3 TUFFEY <3

 Tuff is a scientist.

 And yeah, he's hot.

 I'll never fully understand what exactly he does...
but... oh well.

 He's just CUTE.
 
 In Sims 4, he can do what in real life is near impossible:
Just head over and have a quick chat.

 He enjoys gardening...

 Ah, I think you shouldn't drink this!
 
 
 

 

 Well, and so this is me,
baking along.



 I have absolutely no idea why Alexander Goth would want to buy nail polish.
But... oh well, I'll just sell it to him. =)
 
 

And Tuff comes to have his photo taken.
SMIIIIIILE!




Time for a relaxing rose petal bath.
 
 
 
 
But I'll tell you about my wellness endeavors sometime later.
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY SIMMING
 
and
 
 
 
may your plumbob always remain green











 

 

 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen