Freitag, 17. Juli 2015

Maniac: An attempt at the Asylum Challenge

 

 

 Sul Sul!

 
 

For a while, I tried the Asylum Challenge.

 

I gave it up in half-play, it just really drove me crazy.

 
 
The rules:
 
You can only control one sim out of 8.
No sprinklers.
Only one toilet and one shower/bathtub.
Only five single beds OR only one double bed and three single
OR three single and a tent.
Only four seats (e.g. one double sofa and two chairs).
Only five skill building objects (except TV and bookcase).
 
 
The sim you control MUST reach their Lifetime Want or the top of their career
so they can get out of the Asylum.
They have to take care of the other inhabitants and repair broken items.
Free will must be turned on.
 
The controlled sim may only leave the lot for work.
The other sims may not leave.
 
You may not click on any of the non-controlled sims until the end of the challenge.
 
 
Tombstones must remain on the lot.
 
 
 
HAVE FUN!
 
 
______________________
 
 
 
So, I had my maniacs move into this luxurious home:
 

 

 

 

 


 


 
 
And these are the inhabitants.
The one in front is Mar. She wants to take a little trip into space (be level 10 austronaut).
Good luck, gal.
 The others are Tina, Patrick, Claudia, Alex, Rebecca, Daniel, and Michaela.
 
 








 "Off to work. Glad I can leave this madhouse behind, if even for a few hours!"
 
 
















 "Working on that project that will get me out of here."
 
 




















































 
 
 "Still keepin' hope..."
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
This is where I threw it.
 
I made a cake for the others, though,
to make my parting easier for them.
 
Even if I think they didn't even notice.
 
 
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen