Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016

ALMOST REALITY: Me at the Health Resort



Sul Sul!

You haven't heard much of me. 
That's because I was away...


caring for my health at a Health Resort. 



Back home playing Sims, 

I've had the idea to send my simself

to Granite Falls for some health and pampering...



but you see!






This is me. 
Kirancilla. 

Fat like always...

... but I'm going on retreat to a Health Resort!




Isn't it beautiful?


























And the people here are so nice!



The food is alright, 
but they limited me down to 1.200 calories a day...


Well, time to sleep early. 
Tomorrow will be a busy day. 


 Breakfast milk, 
and to the pool!


 After a yogurt, 
I have a mud bath.

 Salad...
 ... and back to the pool. 
Phew, what a day! 


Second day:
Mud bath...
 ... then out to explore. 


 Reading after lunch. 

 The dinner is fine, 
then to the pool and sauna.


 A bit of TV and then sleep. 



Third day starts with a muesli.



 Talk with the doctor, 
then lavender bath. 

 Time to get exercising!
 And walking out in nature. 

 I also get a foot massage for my hurting leg...
... ouch! But it's doing good...



 In the evening I call together some other people in the resort...


 ... and we play some cards. 




Fourth day...




Swimming a lot.








Fifth day...



 ... exploring...













Seventh day...











Eight day...













Ninth day...
















 Tenth day...











Eleventh day...











Twelfth day...










Thirteenth day














Fourteenth day




Fifteenth day







Sixteenth day









Seventeenth day










On the evening of day 17, 
I decided to change my hair to a more natural color!





Eighteenth day











Nineteenth day







Twentieth day












Twentyfirst day






















THE FINAL DAY


Yeah, I slimmed down pretty much. 

I do like myself looking this slim!

(in real life, of course in three weeks 
I couldn't slim down so much. 
Envious of the Sims!)






Time to leave the resort!


 Home Sweet Home. 
Back in Newcrest.


I'll have some icecream to celebrate coming home.

Uh... what happened?

 Oh well. 

I GUESS MY FATE IS TO BE FAT!
























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen