Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016

ALMOST REALITY: Discovering Windenburg



It's me, Kirancilla!


I've got some new clothes...

... and I'm calling up my friends to discover this village Windenburg!


Oh it's beautiful!

We go to a little café...

Mmmm, delicious!

 We bump into a club that calls themselves "The Avantgardists". 


In the following days, 
I grow accostumed to grabbing a quick bite from a café. 


 Hangin' out with my group, "The Players". 

Time for a Dance!

 And I take Tuffey to that secret romantic cliff they've been talking about in the group...

 WE dive and bathe naked in the natural pool. 
Hey... it's "all-natural".




 Playing "Don't wake the Llama" with the Llama. Don't say that's lame!

 Nice food at the pub. 

 "The Butterflies" hangin' out. 

 The next day I'm spending a great day at home...

 I feel so happy i send a happy message to Tuffey. 

I'm surprised when he texts me back: 
"A great day to meet up and have fun!"

Oh darling, you're soo right.


Something clicks...


 I take him home...
 ... we land in bed...

 ... and damn it gets steamin'!


In the morning, we hop into the hot tub...




In the evening, I can't wait to tell my "Butterflies" buddy Jasmine!






Introducing a new friend that lives in Windenburg:
Liz, 
Christine's sister. 






I met Jesús when he was still a barkeeper...



... now he's a DJ feelin' the beat. 






A haircut and a change of style...


Jesús is turning the tables at The Ruins!



 Yuki is a crazy teen who loves videogames. She is in my group "The Butterflies".



Yuki lives with her elder sister Candy. 

 Candy dreams about being a popular dancer.

While Yuki is just about videogames and programming. 

 But Candys steps are still very awkward.

 The "Butterflies" hold a meeting at Yuki's home...
... when suddenly the rug in front of the chimney catches on fire!

Yuki and Michaela save the day. 

 On her pub visit, Candy seems to have bumped into a reunion of aliens.


 Her dance moves are only slightly better.
 But she hangs with the cool crowd.




Windenburg has a lot to offer!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen