Mittwoch, 2. März 2016

(Castaway) Jess: Shipwrecked and Single - Part 6


I found out incredible things about the professor... 


I need to hurry back to the land and find him!


 Where is the professor?



I confront him. 


And find out terrible news. 



HE USED ME: 


ALL HE WANTED WAS THE MAGIC STAFF....



TO OPEN....




.... TO OPEN THE OLD ANCIENT PYRAMIDS...




... FILLED WITH RICHES AND A POTION OF YOUTH...

 The Shaman appears. 


"You have found the magic staff. 


In you is power. 


High power, dear Jess. 



Use it wisely. 



Cast him out the island or grant his wish... 
... whatever you please...

.... will please the volcano."







"But how do I heal Timoti?
And the tribe, Shaman?"




"Wish it."


"Wish it?"


"Yes.

WISH IT."























I wish with all my heart and soul....




... for health to return to Timoti and the tribe... 




... and for Timoti and me to be together...












































































































Timoti????






































TIMOTI!!!!!!!!





"All are healed because of you and your wish, Jess. 


But I have a wish now too. 







Would you marry me?"










Then suddenly... 








WHAT IS THIS NOISE??????

































IT SOUNDS LIKE A HELICOPTER!!!!!!








A HELICOPTER COMES TO RESCUE US!!!!!






Nevermind. 
I'm staying here. 




Here with Timoti. 










"We are staying as well."





"All others on board!!!!


And you, Lady... 
congratulations. 


And the best of luck.



Ba-ba!"











The wedding day is here!!!!





Timoti is waiting in his best festive clothes... 







And I am Mrs. Fekitoa now. 


I am never again letting go of Timoti. 








Once I was shipwrecked and single... 


... but it has been a long story from there.







This is my life now.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen