Mittwoch, 9. September 2015

ALMOST REALITY: Cool Taste of Summer (part 3... The ice cream diet)


Sul Sul!



Your host, fat Kirancilla here. 


I've told you I've gained weight after eating too much "Weight of the World" ice cream. And it's not like I was a supermodel before, so to speak. To put things short, I'm the fattest I've ever been and I need a diet. Preferably a tasty one. 



I go to see my sister Michaela for advice. 
How does she manage to keep her wonderful figure, 
having as much tasty treats around her?



"Relax", she says. 
"You need to try the ice cream diet."

Ice cream diet?
Sounds perfect!

She hands me the recipe for 
"Taste of Diet Ice Cream". 





Gotta try this!

It looks almost like "Weight of the World"...
... I'll garnish it with orange slices and top it off with berry sauce. 


 Now that's what I call a delicious diet!



 And an effective one.
I've just had three servings of ice cream, 
but I feel slimmer...

I think I'll have another one. 
 Or two. 

 Or three. 
Can you get fat on diet ice cream?


I fall asleep dreaming about ice cream treats that make you slimmer.

The next morning...


... as I clean the sink after brushing my teeth, 
I think just how lightweight I feel. 

Then my eyes meet the mirror and
- I'm SHOCKED. 


It must be the mirror, I think to myself as I climb into the shower... 
... but this body seems to have gotten sooooo much less than before...



But after I've dressed, it can't be negated anymore. 

I've become almost insanely slim!!!!

On ice cream!!!!



But I look like a stick figure, 

and it just so happens that I prefer my body with a bit more curves. 


And... 

all that ice cream left me yearning for "real" food. 



I'll go have breakfast. 



Later, hunnies. 



Fat Kirancilla will be back soon. Just as fat as I've always used to be.










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen