Samstag, 15. August 2015

ALMOST REALITY: Cool taste of summer (part 2... Weight of the World)

 
 

Sul Sul!

 

It's your host, Kirancilla!

 
I recently discovered just how delicious ice cream is in The Sims 4!
 


 Don' worry, I'll put them in the freezer untouched...
just wanted to show you how yummy they look...

 
 
I have to make more.
 
Let's try "Pure Perfection".
 
 


 



 

 
Now that looks perfect,
and Pure Perfection for me goes perfectly with chocolatey sticks and caramel sauce.

 Don't tell me that's not perfect.

 Aaaah! Cold! Cold!
 
 
 But soooo yummy.
 
 
 
I think I'll eat only ice cream from now on!
 
Yes I will!
 
 
 
 
 

 I decide to aument my cooking skill for new ice cream recipes,
and then I go to sleep dreaming of more creamy delights.



 Ice cream for breakfast!
 
 
 
I read of a yummy new recipe.
"Weight of the World".
Seems quite heavy, calorie-wise,
but... oh whatever, it sounds soooo delish.


 It doesn't LOOK like it would make you fat, does it?

 Aaaaah, spoiling oneself feels so good.
I can't wait to tell all my friends about my new diet.
They think I've gone "completely overboard".

 Oh well, whatever they say.
I don't care about their criticism.
Ice cream is cool.

 The next morning.
What, you're asking me if I've grown fatter?
Noooooo... that's the outfit.
Trust me.
Just the outfit.
 Can't be anything else.
Right?



 I've decided to sell my "Starcenter" shops to be a writer.
And stay at home.
And eat as much ice cream as I want.
 
 
 
 

 Look who comes to visit me.
Sunny!
So great to see you.
 
 
Nothing better than sharing ice cream with your best friend.
 
But she is also critical after my fourth serving...
"Now would you get that cone out of your face?
You're getting grotesquely fat, honestly speaking."


 
I don't listen to her,
and I don't believe her until she takes off.
 
 
 
And until the next morning,
when I dress myself and notice
 
 
I DO LOOK FAT IN THIS. 

 

 

I guess it's time for a diet.

 

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah. I hate diets.

 

I wish I could just go on eating ice cream...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen